Compact and lightweight, the Leica 10x25 Ultravid BR Binocular delivers the views users have come to expect from the brand with an easy to use and convenient to carry form factor.
It is designed with a combination of phase-corrected BAK4 roof prisms, the proprietary HighLux system, and HDC fully multi-coated optics to produce bright and clear color-neutral images, while fitting comfortably in the hand for long, fatigue-free glassing sessions. The HDC coatings add abrasion-resistance to protect the exterior lens surfaces, and the lenses are also treated with AquaDura coatings which make it easy to clean dirt, grime, oils, sap, fingerprints without leaving residues that can interfere with views.
Designed to easily fit in a pocket, pack, or purse, the binocular is made with a dual-hinge system that allows the optical tubes to fold and tuck under the closed bridge to ensure the smallest form factor when fully closed. This also provides a wide interpupillary distance adjustment for easier use by those with narrow faces — like children and adolescents. Helping to reduce the weight to a mere 9.4 ounces is an aluminum alloy chassis that is wrapped in matte-black rubber armor that provides a slip-resistant grip that feels comfortable in the hand, especially in cold and wet weather. Light, compact, and easy-to-use while delivering bright and clear images, the Ultravid is made to be your constant companion on the trail, at the stadium, or sightseeing around the world.
- Powerful 10x magnification allows for detailed observations of distant subjects
- Compact 25mm objective lenses ensure slim optical tubes to maintain a compact form
- BAK4 roof prisms deliver a round exit pupil, and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- P40 phase-correcting prism coating increases light transmission while improving contrast and clarity
- HDC fully multi-coated system has abrasion-resistant and anti-reflection properties to protect exterior lens surfaces, and improve light transmission and contrast
- HighLux-System (HLS) maximizes light throughput to improve color rendition and contrast
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coating on external optical surfaces allows dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge/dual-hinge configuration provides a sturdy platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Textured long, but low-profile center focusing wheel helps to maintain an overall compact form while still being easy to manipulate
- Wide 34-74mm interpupillary distance range accommodates use by a wide variety of users — especially those with narrow faces like children and adolescents
- ±3.5 right-eye dioptric correction allows user to compensate for optical prescription
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 15mm eye relief makes long-duration glassing sessions more comfortable with reduced eye strain
- 2.5mm exit pupil
- Dual-hinge design allows optical tubes to fold under the bridge for an ultra-compact form factor when closed, to take up less space in packs and pockets
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy chassis
- Matte-black rubber armor provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold and wet weather
- O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to a depth of 16.5 feet (5 meters)
- Compact 4.4x4.4" form factor is easy to pack and carry
- Light 9.4-ounce weight
- P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- HighLux Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- HDC and AquaDura Optical Coatings
- Waterproof and Submersible to 16.5 Feet
- Closed-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Lightweight and Durable Aluminum Chassis
- Matte-Black Rubber Armor
- Low-Profile Center Focusing Wheel
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
- Compact and Lightweight
Leica Ultravid 10x25 BR Binocular
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.