Inspired by their iconic full-sized counterpart, the Leica 10x25 Trinovid BCA Binocular delivers the performance users have come to expect from the brand, but in a highly portable and easy-to-carry design. It is designed with a combination of phase-corrected BAK4 roof prisms, the proprietary HighLux system, and HDC fully multi-coated optics to produce bright and clear color-neutral images, while fitting comfortably in the hand for long, fatigue-free glassing sessions. The HDC coatings add abrasion-resistance to protect the exterior lens surfaces, and the lenses are also treated with AquaDura coatings which make it easy to clean dirt, grime, oils, sap, and fingerprints without leaving residues that can interfere with views.
Designed to easily fit in a pocket, pack, or purse, the binocular is made with a dual-hinge system that allows the optical tubes to fold and tuck under the closed bridge to ensure the smallest form factor when fully closed. This also provides a wide interpupillary distance adjustment for easier use by those with narrow faces — like children and adolescents. Helping to reduce the weight to a mere 9 ounces is an aluminum alloy chassis that is wrapped in a protective slip-resistant armor for a more comfortable feel in the hand. Light, compact, and easy-to-use while delivering bright and clear images, the Trinovid BCA is made to be your constant companion on the trail, at the stadium, or sightseeing around the world.
- Powerful 10x magnification allows for detailed observations of distant subjects
- Compact 25mm objective lenses ensure slim optical tubes to maintain a compact form
- BAK4 roof prisms deliver a round exit pupil, and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- P40 phase-correcting prism coatings increase light transmission while improving contrast and clarity
- HDC fully multi-coated system has abrasion-resistant and anti-reflection properties to protect exterior lens surfaces, and improve light transmission and contrast
- HighLux-System (HLS) maximizes light throughput to improve color rendition and contrast
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coating on external optical surfaces allows dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge/dual-hinge configuration provides a sturdy platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Textured low-profile center focusing wheel helps to maintain an overall compact form
- Wide 32-74mm interpupillary distance range accommodates use by a wide variety of users — especially those with narrow faces like children and adolescents
- ±3.5 right-eye dioptric correction allows user to compensate for optical prescription
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 14.6mm eye relief
- 2.5mm exit pupil
- Dual-hinge design allows optical tubes to fold under the bridge for an ultra-compact form factor when closed to take up less space in packs and pockets
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy chassis
- Protective rubber armor provides a slip-resistant grip
- Raised grip details enhance grip strength and security
- Water-resistant to splashing water or rain
- Compact 4.3x3.6" form factor is easy to pack and carry
- Light 9-ounce weight
- P40 Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- HighLux Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- HDC and AquaDura Optical Coatings
- Closed-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Lightweight and Durable Aluminum Chassis
- Low-Profile Center Focusing Wheel
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
- Compact: 4.3x3.6"
- Lightweight: 9 Ounces
Leica Trinovid 10x25 BCA Binocular
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.