A uniquely versatile super-wide lens, the Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH. from Leica allows you to work with three separate focal lengths within one lens. The optical design, which includes a pair of aspherical elements, notably reduces distortion for clean, accurate rendering of interior and architectural subjects, and the aspherical elements also promote a more compact form factor. Seamless switching between 16mm, 18mm, and 21mm focal length positions is possible while retaining a minimum focusing distance of 1.6', and a floating elements design is used to maintain image quality even at close range.
- Unique three-focal-length lens gives you the option to seamlessly switch between the 16mm, 18mm, and 21mm focal length positions to adjust your field of view.
- Super wide-angle lens has been designed to notably reduce distortion and field curvature to suit photographing interior and architectural subjects.
- Two aspherical elements are featured to limit spherical aberrations and improve sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range and at each focal length setting.
- An internal manual focusing design is used along with a floating elements system to achieve consistent image quality throughout the focusing range at each focal length, even at the minimum focusing distance of 1.6'.
- The aspherical elements also contribute to a more compact form factor.
- The front of the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood or an optional 67mm filter holder.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Internal Focusing Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
Leica Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH. Lens
- 16mm: 107°
- 18mm: 100°
- 21mm: 92°
- 16mm: 1:38
- 18mm: 1:35
- 21mm: 1:30
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.