The Digi-Adapter T2 for M Series Cameras is part of the Leica digiscoping system that enables use of Leica APO-Televid 82 or 65 spotting scopes as telephoto lenses for M series Leica cameras. The Digi-Adapter is used to connect the camera's lens mount to the Leica 42308 Digiscoping Objective (sold separately). The Digiscoping Objective slips over the eyepiece of the spotting scope. You can now take advantage of the magnifying power of the spotter to capture photos or video of distant details.
- For digiscoping photography and filming
- Allows use of Leica Apo-Televid 65 and 82 Series Scopes with Leica M Camera
- Connects camera body to 42308 Leica Digiscoping Objective, which slips over spotting scope eyepiece
- Connect M Camera to Spotting Scope
- Use Scope as Telephoto Lens
- For Apo-Televid 65 & 82 Series Scopes
Leica T2 Digiscoping Adapter For M-Mount Cameras
- Leica Apo-Televid 65, 82 series spotting scopes
- Leica M (Typ 240) Camera
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.