Offering a truly wide field of view for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras, the Super-Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH. Lens is a super wide-angle prime characterized by its sophisticated optical design and compact form factor. Utilizing one double-sided aspherical element, spherical aberrations and distortions are minimized and sharpness is maintained throughout the aperture range. The aspherical element also contributes to a compact form factor, and the manual focusing design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- Super wide-angle prime utilizes one double-sided aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range.
- Aspherical element also contributes a compact design measuring 2.4 x 2.3".
- Manual focus design affords a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- The front of the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood or an optional 77mm filter holder.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.8 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Nine Diaphragm Blades
Leica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH. Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.