One of the most versatile lenses available for Leica M-mount rangefinders, the Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH. is a general wide-angle lens characterized by its sophisticated optics and bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. The fast lens is well-suited for available light photography and also affords greater control over depth of field for selective focus shooting. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element to control spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and clarity, and a floating elements system is used to maintain performance throughout the focusing range.
- Versatile general wide-angle prime features a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and for greater control over depth of field.
- One aspherical element controls spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness.
- Floating elements system achieves consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, even at the minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- The front of the lens has 46mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Construction: 9 Elements / 5 Groups
- One Aspherical Element
- Floating Element
- 6-Bit Lens Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Nine-Blade Aperture
- Lens Hood Included
Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.