Blending a versatile wide-angle focal length with a sophisticated optical design, the Summilux-M 24mm f/1.4 ASPH. from Leica is a fast prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Characterized by its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens also incorporates a series of anomalous partial dispersion glass elements, and one aspherical element, that help to control color fringing and various aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness. A floating elements system is also used for maintained image quality throughout the focusing range, from 2.3' to infinity.
- Wide-angle prime features a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and for greater control over depth of field.
- Five anomalous partial dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity as well as consistent, even illumination and well-corrected vignetting.
- One aspherical element suppresses spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness.
- Floating elements system achieves consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, even at the minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- The front of the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood and the hood is designed to accept Series 7 filters.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Five Low Dispersion Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
Leica Summilux-M 24mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.