An impressively wide and fast lens, the Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 ASPH. from Leica is a versatile M-mount prime delivering exceptional image quality. The super wide-angle focal length is complemented by the use of five anomalous partial dispersion and a pair of aspherical elements to suppress chromatic and spherical aberrations in order to deliver a high degree of sharpness and clarity with well-controlled vignetting and distortion. The optical design also incorporates a floating elements system to provide consistent image quality throughout the focusing range.
- Super wide-angle prime features a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and for greater control over depth of field.
- Five anomalous partial dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity as well as consistent, even illumination and well-corrected vignetting.
- Two aspherical elements suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness.
- Floating elements system achieves consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, even at the minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- The front of the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood and the hood is designed to accept Series 8 filters.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Five Low Dispersion Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
Leica Summilux-M 21mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.