A versatile all-around lens, the Summicron-M 50mm f/2 from Leica is a normal-length prime featuring a fast f/2 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light as well as offering greater control over depth of field. A six elements, four groups optical design provides even brightness and sharpness across the image frame, and also helps to virtually eliminate distortion for clean, natural rendering. Beyond its optical performance, the lens is also compact for everyday use, its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3', and it has a built-in expandable lens hood to prevent lens flare and ghosting.
- Versatile normal-length lens features a bright f/2 maximum aperture that benefits working in difficult lighting conditions as well as offers increased control over depth of field.
- Six elements in four groups optical design promotes even edge-to-edge illumination and sharpness, as well as high contrast at all aperture positions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away with a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:11.5.
- Built-in extendable lens hood shades and protects the front element to reduce lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, the front of the lens is threaded to accept 39mm screw-in filters.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range f/2 to f/16
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- Built-In Extendable Lens Hood
Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.