Pairing a favored focal length with a bright maximum aperture for flexible control, the Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Lens is a standard wide-angle prime that is prized for image quality and refined optical design. Comprised of seven elements in five groups, and incorporating a single aspherical element, this lens eliminates nearly all distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the focusing range. This design also contributes to a high degree of sharpness, contrast, and clarity, and the f/2 maximum aperture enables working in difficult lighting conditions with ease. Additionally, an 11-blade aperture contributes to smooth out-of-focus rendering when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. Despite its wide-angle focal length and fast maximum aperture, this manual focus lens still remains relatively compact to benefit its use as an everyday, go-to lens for M shooters.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:17.5.
- The front of the lens has 39mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design for Focus Tab
- 6-Bit Lens Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- 11-Blade Diaphragm
- Metal Lens Hood, Caps, Protection Ring
Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.