A bright wide-angle prime with consistent performance throughout the aperture range, the Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH. Lens is well-suited to reportage and environmental photography in a variety of working conditions. Aside from the wide perspective, this 28mm f/2 is also characterized by a sophisticated nine elements in six groups design, which incorporates a single aspherical element to control distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the focusing and aperture ranges. The optical design further contributes to refined handling of lens flare and ghosting, and maintains a high degree of sharpness even when working at f/2. An indispensable prime for highlighting your environment, the compact stature, smooth manual focus control, and bright maximum aperture make this a truly versatile option for M shooters.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and clarity. This design also contributes to a marked reduction of astigmatism and promotes edge-to-edge sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:21.9.
- The front of the lens has 46mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters, and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design and Focus Tab
- 6-Bit Lens Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Metal Lens Hood, Caps, Protection Ring
Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH. Lens
- 46 mm
- Additional male thread to accept included lens hood
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.