A versatile blend of a long focal length and a compact stature, the Summarit-M 90mm f/2.4 from Leica is a short telephoto prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Based on a classic spherical optical design, this 90mm f/2.4 offers clean and natural rendering with notable color accuracy and clarity. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 3' away, and included with the lens is a screw-on lens hood to shield the front element and prevent lens flare and ghosting.
- Spherical optical design with five elements in four groups contributes to a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 3' away with a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:7.8.
- Eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality to suit selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
- Screw-on lens hood is included and the lens also has front filter threads to accept 46mm filters.
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/16
- Construction: 6 Elements / 4 Groups
- Manual Focus Lens
- 6-Bit Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Eleven-Blade Aperture
- Metal Hood Included
- Made in Germany
Leica Summarit-M 90mm f/2.4 Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.