Compact for its short telephoto focal length, the Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4 from Leica is a portrait-length lens for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Utilizing a double Gauss optical design, the six elements in four groups design features both anomalous partial dispersion and high refractive index elements to control a chromatic aberrations, color fringing, and field curvature for a high degree of clarity and color accuracy. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away, and included with the lens is a screw-on lens hood to shield the front element and prevent lens flare and ghosting.
- Double Gauss optical design uses six elements in four groups, including four anomalous partial dispersion glass elements, two of which also have high refractive indexes, to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and reduced distortion.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away with a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:7.2.
- Eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality to suit selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
- Screw-on lens hood is included and the lens also has front filter threads to accept 46mm filters.
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/16
- Construction: 6 Elements / 4 Groups
- Manual Focus Lens
- 6-Bit Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Eleven-Blade Aperture
- Metal Hood Included
- Made in Germany
Leica Summarit-M 75mm f/2.4 Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.