A compact and versatile prime, the Summarit-M 50mm f/2.4 from Leica is a normal-length lens for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Utilizing a double Gauss optical design, this lens produces a high degree of sharpness and well-corrected image quality for notable clarity throughout the aperture range. Its manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.6' away, and included with the lens is a screw-on lens hood to shield the front element and prevent lens flare and ghosting.
- Normal-length lens is well-suited to a variety of shooting applications and its compact form factor makes it suitable for use as an everyday, walk-around lens.
- Double Gauss six elements in four groups optical design produces a high degree of sharpness and clarity while reducing chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.6' away with a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:14.1.
- Screw-on lens hood is included, and the lens also has front filter threads to accept 46mm filters.
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/16
- Construction: 6 Elements / 4 Groups
- Manual Focus Lens
- 6-Bit Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Nine-Blade Aperture
- Metal Hood Included
- Made in Germany
Leica Summarit-M 50mm f/2.4 Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.