Balancing a compact size with a comfortable focal length, the Summarit-M 35mm f/2.4 ASPH. Lens from Leica is a standard wide-angle prime well-suited for everyday walk-around use. Its optical design features one aspherical element to control distortion for improved sharpness, and high refractive index glass with anomalous partial dispersion is also used to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations. Its manual focus design allows working with subjects as close as 2.6' away and a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality for shallow depth of field shooting.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness.
- High refractive index glass with anomalous partial dispersion is used to suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved color accuracy and clarity.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.6' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:20.4.
- The front of the lens has 46mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
- Leica M Mount
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/16
- Aspherical Elements
- Construction: 6 Elements / 4 Groups
- Manual Focus Lens with 6-Bit Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6'
- Filter Thread: 46mm
- Nine-Blade Aperture
- Metal Hood Included
- Made in Germany
Leica Summarit-M 35mm f/2.4 ASPH. Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.