The Rangemaster 1600-B from Leica combines the world-class optics that Leica is known for with a technologically-advanced laser rangefinder. This optical instrument redefines the toolkit of exacting and ethical hunters. The eye safe laser accurately measures distance from 10 to 1600 yards (9.1 to 1500 m) and integrated thermometer/barometer sensors contribute ballistic data for precise and humane shot placement. Regardless of the target, whether shooting uphill or down, in daylight or low light, the Rangemaster has you covered.
The integrated Intelligent ABC Ballistics Program truly distinguishes the Rangemaster 1600-B from other consumer-level rangefinders. The onboard ballistics correction program features three modes of operation; (1) the value displayed shows required elevation deviation from point blank range in centimeters or inches, (2) the point-of-impact value displayed in MOA or MIL click adjustments, (3) range value displayed, automatically taking into account the angle of declination, temperature, and barometric pressure.
Leica's AquaDura hydrophobic lens coating maintains bright and clear images in wind, rain, humidity, and morning dew from adhering to the lens surface. Moisture and contaminants simply bead up or roll off the lens, preserving your view during harsh weather conditions and allowing for easier cleaning of the objective and ocular lens. The intuitive design and rugged construction of the Rangemaster delivers a satisfying user-experience and ensures that this optical device is up to all the outdoor applications you can handle; use it in the field, at the range, on the water, or even on the trail.
High Performance Optics
Leica's optics transmit bright and detailed sighting of targets, even at long distances. The 6.6 degree angle of view makes target identification fast and easy. Lens surfaces are protected by AquaDura hydrophobic coating, which cause moisture and contaminants to bead up or roll off the lens, preserving your view during harsh weather conditions and allowing for easier cleaning of the objective and ocular lens.
Intelligent Ballistics Program
Never before have non-military personnel been able to calculate and apply the important ballistic data so easily and so quickly. In the calculation of the ballistic curve, the newly developed ballistic program integrates data for the angle of declination, temperature and barometric pressure.
- Function 1: When using a classic reticle, the point-of-impact correction is applied by means of an elevation adjustment. The CRF 1600-B displays the distance and the required elevation adjustment in either centimeters or inches. The value displayed relates to the target and shows the required deviation from point blank.
- Function 2: If the point-of-impact correction is applied by click adjustments with rapid reticle adjustment (ASV), the number of clicks required to adjust the reticle can be displayed. Display formats: 1 MOA, 1/3 MOA, 1/4 MOA, 10 mm/100 m, 5 mm/100 m.
- Function 3: When using a ballistic reticle, level terrain distance information is vital for a precise shot. As in all other functions, this information is provided automatically taking into account the angle of declination, temperature and barometric pressure.
- 7.0x Magnification, 24mm Objective Lens
- AquaDura Lens Coating
- Phase Coated Roof Prism
- Intelligent Ballistics Program
- Integrated Thermometer/Barometer
- 3 Ballistic Adjustment Display Functions
- 10 to 1600 Yard Measurement Range
- Carbon Fiber-Infused Plastic Housing
- +/- 3.5 Diopter Compensation
- Four Digit LED Display
Leica Rangemaster CRF 1600-B Laser Rangefinder
- +/- 1 m/yd @ 400 yd (366 m)
- +/- 2 m/yd @ 800 yd (732 m)
- +/- 0.5% @ 800+ yd (732+ m)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.