Distinguished by its sleek form factor, the Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH. is a versatile wide-angle prime designed for M-mount rangefinder cameras. Helping to realize its compact size, one aspherical element is featured in the optical design, which also works to suppress spherical aberrations and correct distortion for sharper, clearer imagery. Anomalous partial dispersion glass is also used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy throughout the aperture range. The lens also has a manual focus design and permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- Wide-angle prime features one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- Anomalous partial dispersion glass helps reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Aspherical element also contributes a compact design measuring 2.1 x 1.6".
- Manual focus design affords a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- The front of the lens has 46mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.8 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Anomalous Partial Dispersion Glass
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH. Lens
- 46 mm
- Additional male thread to accept included lens hood
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.