The Elmarit-S 30mm f/2.8 ASPH Lens from Leica illustrates what Leica optics are all about--this wide-angle lens (equivalent to 24mm in 35mm format) has a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture, which makes it a natural not only for interior, architectural and landscape photography, but for available-light photography in low-light situations. The optical design with two aspherical surfaces reduces or eliminates spherical and other optical aberrations, and delivers superior contrast and color rendition at any aperture.
This Leica lens is characterized by high resolution and extremely low distortion throughout the focusing range, which is what the Leica S System (with its very large 45 x 30mm sensor) requires. This is a lens which allows you to take full advantage of Leica's tradition of optical excellence to produce superb images.
- Wide-angle lens for Leica S system cameras--corresponds to 24 mm in 35 mm format
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for available light photography
- Two aspherical surfaces in the optical design will reduce or eliminate spherical aberration and other optical aberrations
- Outstanding optical performance, maximum contrast rendition, and brilliant color at all apertures and from the closest focus point to infinity
- For Leica S System Medium Format Cameras
- Corresponds to 24 mm in 35mm Format
- Fast f/2.8 Aperture Ideal for Low Light
- Two Aspherical Surfaces
- Superb Color Rendition & Contrast
Leica Elmarit-S 30mm f/2.8 ASPH Lens
- Maximum: f/2.8
- Minimum: f/22
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.