Characterized by its sleek, unobtrusive profile, the Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH. Lens is a compact optic that is particularly well-suited for street photography applications. Beyond its svelte stature, this wide-angle prime also features an eight-element, six-group optical design that contains one aspherical element to minimize spherical aberrations and distortions for clean, sharp image quality throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. Additionally, for intuitive handling and use, the manual focus design lends precise control while shooting, and its short, just over 1" in length, profile barely protrudes into the viewfinder field of M cameras for a clearer, uncluttered perspective while composing images.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for increased sharpness and clarity. This aspherical element also contributes to a compact design that extends just slightly into the viewfinder of M cameras.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:22.
- The front of the lens has 39mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design and Focus Tab
- 6-Bit Lens Coding
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- Metal Lens Hood, Caps, Protection Ring
Leica Elmarit-M 28mm f/2.8 ASPH. Lens
- 39 mm
- Additional male thread to accept included lens hood
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.