The E67 UVa II Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. Aside from the reduction of unwanted blue casts, no additional coloration or contrast is created, and adjustments to exposure are not required while using this filter. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, this filter includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity. It also features a black, aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
The E67 UVa II Filter is designed to mount onto a lens with 67mm front filter threads. It is useful as a general protective filter to leave on a lens at all times. Such filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your front lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Multicoated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity.
- Black, aluminum-alloy filter ring helps to provides additional strength while remaining lightweight.
- 67mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic case included for storage and transport.
- Clear Protective Filter
- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- 1x Filter Factor, No Exposure Change
- Optical Glass Construction
- 67mm Front Filter Threads
- Black, Aluminum-Alloy Filter Ring
- Plastic Case
Leica E67 UVa II Filter (Black)
|Package Weight 0.1361 kg
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 0.094 x 0.092 x 0.023 m
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.