When you combine the Leica Q compact camera, featuring a 28mm f/1.7 ASPH lens, with the company's APO Televid spotting scope, you're bound to experience exciting telephotography – and the Digiscoping Adapter is designed to combine the two quickly and easily.
Simply screw the Digiscoping Adapter to the filter threads on the camera lens, slip the other end over the eyepiece of the Televid spotter and tighten the locking screw. You now have an equivalent focal length of 700-2500mm, thanks to the scope's powerful 25-50x magnification, and you have a fast, high-quality lens and 24MP sensor to capture the image. The Q's Summilux lens also offers 35mm and 50mm focal length options, which will eliminate any vignetting through the scope.
- Easy to use: Screw onto filter threads and it slips over the eyepiece
- Achieve focal lengths of 700-2500mm
- Camera's 35mm and 50mm focal lengths eliminate vignetting
- Leica APO Televid Spotting Scope
- Leica Q (Type 116) Cameras
- Use with Leica Televid Scope & Q Camera
- Effective Focal Length 700-2500mm
- Screws to Camera Lens Threads
- Slips Over Scope Eyepiece
Leica Digiscoping Adapter for Q (Type 116)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.