A unique lens within the Leica lens line-up, the APO-Telyt-M 135mm f/3.4 is a telephoto prime characterized by both its long focal length and apochromatic design. The telephoto design delivers an attractive visual compression that pairs well with a sophisticated optical layout that minimizes distortion and light fall-off for clean and accurate reproductions. As an apochromat, virtually all color fringing and chromatic aberrations have also been eliminated for a high degree of clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Apochromatic design delivers high resolution and sharpness while also suppressing chromatic aberrations and color fringing for notable clarity and color accuracy. Distortion and light fall-off have also been reduced for clean and accurate image quality.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 4.9' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:9.
- Built-in telescoping lens hood can be used to reduce lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.4 to f/22
- Apochromatic Design
- Manual Focus Design
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 4.9'
- Filter Thread: 49mm
Leica APO-Telyt-M 135mm f/3.4 Lens
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
- 2 Year Australian Warranty
- 100% Australian Stock
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.