This APO-Summicron-SL 28mm f/2 ASPH Lens from Leica is a versatile wide-angle prime designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. The bright f/2 aperture strikes a balance between speed and overall weight and size, offering a portable form factor along with the ability to excel in available light conditions. Well-suited for everyday shooting as well as landscape and architectural applications, the lens excels in low-light conditions and is also characterized by its consistent sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. Additionally, the lens provides a minimum focusing distance of 9.4" and gives you the ability to separate the subject from the background at f/2 while maintaining maximum sharpness and extensive creative possibilities. Complementing the optics is a Dual Synchro Drive AF Motor, which delivers fast and quiet autofocus performance to suit both stills and video applications.
- Wide-angle prime well-suited for everyday shooting as well as landscape and architectural applications
- Extremely fast and reliable autofocus with Dual Synchro Drive AF motor
- 28mm focal length allows for a sharp image from edge to edge without distortion
- Close focusing down to 9.4 inch
- Ability to separate the subject from the background at f/2 while maintaining maximum sharpness
- Multi-layer coatings to suppress surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity
- Water-repellent AquaDura coating to protect against moisture and other elements
- Weather-sealed design protects against dust and moisture
- Same filter size as all APO-Summicron-SL lenses
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.