The 10x42 Trinovid Binocular from Leica is a high-end, piece-of-art binocular in a class by itself. Leica has endowed this finely engineered glass with their superior optical enhancements. P40 phase correction coating decreases internal light path interference resulting in improved contrast, resolution and color balance. The proprietary HighLux System (HLS) also contributes to greater brightness and enhanced contrast. High Durable Coating (HDC) provides a scratch resistant multi-layer coating of protection for all this excellence.
The 10x42 Trinovad is the ideal binocular for viewing at greater distances with an exceptionally wide-angle FOV. A gliding hawk, a bear and her cubs, a panoramic vista, the visiting team at the opposite end of the playing field or any situation where high quality and the extra magnification can make the difference. They afford bright, high-contrast, long-distance viewing and a highly detailed near view. A very good twilight performer combined with compact dimensions. The steady image, adjustable eyecups, dioptric and interpupillary adjustments together with a very reasonable eye relief of 16 millimeters affords long term comfortable viewing.
- AAoV of 71.6°
- ±4 dioptric correction to achieve clear customized vision
- 55-75mm interpupillary adjustment range suitable for almost all viewers
- Twilight factor of 20.5 and a geometric light value of 27.56 attest to the optics light transmission abilities
- Nitrogen filled fogproof and watertight to a depth of 16.4 feet or 5 meters
- Minimum focus from 11.5 feet or 3.5 meters allows closer, detailed observation
- Elegant ergonomic detail results in a beautifully contoured binocular that fits the hands perfectly
- Die-cast, magnesium, rubber-armored black body has industry's highest rating for shock resistance
- Removable eyecups with 4 detent positions provide optimal benefit for eyeglass and sunglass wearers
- A finely designed internal focusing mechanism using center spindle focusing incorporates a lubricant free system for smooth movement
- Leica coatings; HDC multi-layer coating, P40 phase correction coating and HLS HighLux system provide bright, high contrast, true color viewing
- Roof Prisms
- Phase Correction Coating
- HDC Multi-Layer Coating
- HighLux System
- Wide-Angle FOV
- Removable Eye Cups
- Cast Magnesium Housing
- Nitrogen-Filled: Waterproof and Fogproof
Leica 10x42 Trinovid Binocular
Prism Type Roof
Objective Lens Diameter 42mm
Angle of View 7.2°
Field of View -1.0' @ 1000 yd / -0.33 m @ 1000 m
Minimum Focus Distance 74.2' / 22.6 m
Exit Pupil Diameter 5.25 mm
Eye Relief 16 mm
Interpupillary Adjustment 8.5 - 11.6 mm / 21.7 - 29.5"
Dioptric Correction ±4
Focus Type Center
Tripod Mount Yes
Dimensions 5.8 x 4.7 x 2.7" / 147.0 x 120.0 x 68.0 mm
Weight 28.04 oz / 794.93 g
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Leica Boutique Camera Electronic users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.